River Valley Metro Mass Transit District team consists of individuals whose primary mission is to become the public service leader for today and tomorrow. Members of our team are the most important factor in determining our success. We strive to provide a work environment that instills a spirit of teamwork and achievement. Members are selected based on their abilities to effectively contribute to the success of our team. All positions play a dynamic part in our mission.
Want to be a part of our team?
All applicants must apply in person at :
1137 E. 5000 North Road
Bourbonnais IL 60914
between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm.
– Paid Training, including CDL
– Full-Time, year round employment
– Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision
– Paid Holidays
– Clean Motor Vehicle Record – no DUI’s, accidents or
– Clean Criminal Record – no felonies or drugs
– Prior Drug Testing – no failed tests
– Must pass physical and drug test
You may apply in person at the Metro Centre in Bourbonnais, submit resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax a resume to 815-935-1419.
River Valley Metro is an affirmative action/
equal opportunity employer