Due to state funding issues, beginning November 1, 2016, no bus service is available on Sundays or major holidays. Major holidays affected are Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor day.
We hope to resume Sunday and holiday service once the state funding issue is resolved.
When to make your reservations
- Schedule by 4:30 pm for next day.
- Return trip should be scheduled at the same time as pick-up.
- Rides may be scheduled up to 14 days in advance.
- Same-day trips may be requested, but will be scheduled based upon availability.
Information needed — please give in the following order:
- Last name, first name
- Pick-up Address
- Destination Information (including building, specific drop-off and return info)
- Appointment time and pick-up time
- Will you be traveling with a Personal Care Attendant (PCA)?
- Will you be traveling with a companion (other than PCA)?
When making appointments, please consider:
- Allow enough time to debark and get to your appointment.
- Know the opening/closing time of your destination to avoid waiting outside.
- Allow plenty of time to finish your appointment.
- Be ready when the bus arrives.
- Ask reservationist if there is a specific ADA bus stop at your destination.
- Reserve trips early to provide the best chance at a specific day and time.
- Service peaks are 7 am – 10 am & 12 pm – 5 pm, off-peak times are best.
- When traveling during peak times allow extra time.
- Contact 815-937-4287(4BUS) as soon as possible.
- Changes are best if made 1 day in advance & are subject to availability.
- Contact 815-937-4287 (4BUS) as soon as possible – leave a message if closed.
- Cancellations must be made 2 hours in advance to avoid a late cancellation.
- If a cancellation is made less than 2 hours in advance, it is considered a “late cancel”. See Rider Responsibilities for more information on no-shows.
- Excessive cancellations within 2 hours of travel time may result in loss of reservation privileges. See Rider Responsibilities for more information on late cancellations.