- Place your exact fare in the fare box next to the driver.
(The driver cannot make change.)
- Be courteous to all riders.
- Fold strollers, 2-wheel shopping carts & walking aids to keep the aisle clear. (Limit one item per person)
- Standing is permitted, but move as far back in the bus as possible to provide room for other passengers.
- Wear proper apparel when riding Metro. Everyone must wear shoes and a shirt.
- Smoke, eat or drink.
- Talk to the driver while the bus is in motion.
- Bring pets on board Metro, EXCEPT service animals trained to assist persons with disabilities.